Collection of your Personal Information
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Job Title
- Registering for an account.
- Entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners.
- Signing up for special offers from selected third parties.
- Sending us an email message.
- Submitting your credit card.
Use of your Personal Information
FACE collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
FACE may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from FACE and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
FACE does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
FACE may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to FACE, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on FACE or the site.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of FACE.
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of FACE, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by FACE. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the FACE website.
Security of your Personal Information
- SSL Protocol
- There are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control.
- Security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records. Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to.
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with an existing legal obligation.
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
FACE does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, FACE may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from FACE, you may opt out of such communications by Customers may unsubscribe by clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE button..
Changes to this Statement
- Agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy
FACE welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that FACE has not adhered to this Statement, please contact FACE at:
The FACE Project
901 Preston Avenue, Suite 201
Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
Effective as of June 01, 2021